The Shiba Inu ecosystem is expanding rapidly, with new projects and features being introduced all the time. The marketing team has now revealed the timeline for completing their ambitious roadmap.
Completion Target: End of 2024
On Thursday, Shiba Inu marketing lead Lucie announced on X (formerly Twitter) that the team aims to complete all ongoing projects by the end of 2024. This includes existing projects as well as potential new initiatives.
The team’s goal is to have everything finished by the end of this year, although Lucie clarified that this is a goal rather than a promise. Considering the substantial number of existing and upcoming projects, this timeline may be ambitious.
Lucie also discussed several ongoing initiatives within the Shiba Inu ecosystem, including:
- Development and utilization of Decentralized Apps (dApps) within the network
- New partnerships to expand the ecosystem and boost adoption of SHIB
- Focus on ecosystem tokens BONE, LEASH, and SHIB, with a goal to contribute to SHIB burns
- Influence of Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs) on the power dynamics of LEASH and Shiboshis tokens
- Hints about the prospective visions for ‘Shib the Metaverse,’ an immersive digital space that expands the reach of the Shiba Inu ecosystem into the virtual world.